Top 7 Best Wordpress Plugin Of All Time
If you are looking for the best wordpress plugins, then you are at the right place. This list contains the top wordpress plugins you should use to improve SEO, strengthen your security, and understand all aspects of your blog. While content creation is one thing, there are many plugins that can help you achieve your goals. So let’s start
Those users who are serious about SEO, Yoast SEO will do the work for them to reach their goals. All they need to do is select a keyword, and the plugin will then optimize your page according to the specified keyword
Yoast offers many popular SEO WordPress plugin functions. You can use it to analyze your page and optimize your content, images meta descriptions, titles, and key words. Yoast also checks your paragraph length, transition words and subheadings usage, passive voice, and other factors. Yoast also tells Google if a page or set of pages should be indexed.
Let me summarize these points in bullets:
- Enhance the readability of your article to reduce bounce rate
- Optimize your articles with targetted keywords
- Let Google know who you are and what your site is about
- Improve your on-page SEO with advanced, real-time guidance and advice on keyword usage, linking, and external linking.
- Keep your focus keywords consistent to help rank better on Google.
- Preview how your page would appear in the search engine results page (SERP)
- Crawl your site daily to ensure Google indexes it as quickly as possible.
- Rate your article informing you of any mistakes you might have made so that you can fix them before publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with Google’s latest algorithm changes and adapt your on-page SEO as needed with smartsuggestionss from the Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin is always current.
- Free Version is available
- Premium version=$89/year that comes with extra functions, allowing you to optimize your content up to five keywords, among other benefits.
2. WP Rocket
A website running WordPress can put a lot of strain on a server, which increases the chances that the website will crash and harm your business. WP Rocket is a caching plugin that will ensure your pages load quickly and avoid this unfortunate situation.
WP Rocket plugin designed to increases your website speed. WP Rocket activates desired caching settings such as page cache or gzip compression, instead of waiting for pages be saved to cache. WP Rocket activates other features such as CDN support or llazy images loadding to speed up your site.
Features in bullets:
- Browser Catching
- Preloading the cache of pages
- Reducing the number of HTTP requests allows websites to load more quickly.
- Decreasing bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Apply optimal browser caching headers (expires)
- Remove Unused CSS
- Deferred loading of images (LazyLoad)
- WebP compatibility
- Critical Path CSS generation and deferred loading of CSS files
- Database optimization
- WordPress Heartbeat API control
- DNS prefetch
- CDN integration
- Cloudflare integration
- Sucuri integration
- Easy import/export of settings
- Easy roll back to a previous version
- Single License=$49/year for one website
- Plus License=$99/year for 3 websites
- Infinite License=$249/year for unlimited websites
Wordfence Security is a WordPress firewall and security scanner that keeps your site safe from malicious hackers, spam, and other online threats. The Plugin includes a web application firewall called tthread Defense Feed. This helps to prevent brute force attacks by making sure you have stronger passwords and limiting login attempts. It scans for malware and compares the code, theme and plugin files to determine their integrity.
Wordfence security scanner provides you with actionable insights into your website’s security status and will alert you to any potential threats, keeping it safe and secure. It also offers login security features that allow you to activate reCAPTCHA or two-factor authentication for website.
Features in Bullets.
- Scans your site for vulnerabilities.
- Alerts you by email when new threats are detected.
- Supports advanced login security measures.
- IP addresses may be blocked automatically if suspicious activity is detected.
- Premium Plan=$99/Year that comes with extra security features like the real time IP backlist and country blocking option and also support from highly qualified experts.
Akismet can help prevent spam from appearing on your site. It automatically compares every comment to a global spam database to block malicious content. You won’t have any worries about innocent comments being caught up by the filter or false negatives with Akismet. You can simply inform Akismet about these and it will improve over time. It will also check your contact form submissions against its global database of spam and remove any false information.
Features in Bullets:
- The program automatically checks comments and filters out spam.
- Hidden or misleading links are often revealed in the comment body.
- Akismet tracks the status of each comment, allowing you to see which ones were caught by Akismet and which ones were cleared by a moderator.
- A spam-blocking feature that saves disk space and makes your site run faster.
- Moderators can view a list of comments approved by each user.
- Free to use for personal blog
5. Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a plug-in that allows you to create contact forms that make it easy for your users to send messages to your site. Takayuki Mikoshi developed the plug-in. It allows you to create multiple contact forms on one site. It integrates Akismet spam filtering. You can also customize the styling and fields of the form. The plug-in supports Ajax submission and CAPTCHA.
Features in bullets:
- Create and manage multiple contact forms
- Easily customize form fields
- Use simple markup to alter mail content
- Add Lots of third-party extensions for additional functionality
- Shortcode offers a way to insert content into pages or posts.
- Akismet spam filtering, Ajax-powered submitting, and CAPTCHA are all features of this plugin.
- Free to use
6. Monster Insights
When you’re looking for an easy way to manage your Google Analytics-related web tracking services, Monster Insights can help. Monster Insights allows you to easily add, modify, and integrate Google Analytics data. This will allow you to see how each webpage performs, which online ads bring in the most traffic, as well as which content readers are most engaged with. It’s same as Google Analytics
It is a powerful tool to keep track of your traffic stats. It allows you to view statistics for active sessions, conversions and bounce rates. You can also see your total revenue, products sold, and how your site performs in referrals.
MonsterInsights offers a free plan that includes basic Google Analytics integration, data insights, and user activity metrics.
Features in bullets:
- Demographics and interest reports:
- Anonymize the IPs of visitor
- See the results of how far visitors Scroll down
- Show the insights of multiple links to the same page and show you which links get more clicks
- See sessions of two related sites as a single session
- Google AdSense tracking
- Send you weekly analytics report of your blog you can download it as pdf
- Premium plan=$99. 50/year that comes with extra features like page and post tracking, Adsense tracking, custom tracking and reports.
7. Pretty Links
Pretty Links is a powerful WordPress plugin that enables you to easily cloak affiliate links on your websiteIt even allows you to easily redirect visitors based on a specific request, including permanent 301 and temporary 302/307 redirects.
Pretty links also helps you to automatically shorten your url for your post and pages.
You can also enable auto-linking feature to automatically add affiliate links for certain keywords
- Create clean, easy-to-remember URLs on your website (301, 302, and 307 redirects only)
- Random-generator or custom URL slugs
- Track the number of clicks
- Easy to understand reports
- View click details including ip address, remote host, browser, operating system, and referring site
- You can pass custom parameters to your scripts when using pretty permalinks, and still have full tracking capability.
- Exclude IP Addresses from Stats
- Cookie-based system to track your activity across clicks
- Create nofollow/noindex links
- Toggle tracking on / off on each link.
- Pretty Link Bookmarklet
- Update redirected links easily to new URLs!
- Beginner Plan=$79/year that can be used on 1 site
- Marketer Plan: $99/year – that can be used on upto 2 sites
- Super Affiliate Plan: $149/year – that can be use on upto 5 sites
We hope you’ve found this article useful. We appreciate your time and welcome any feedback.
I’m a journalist who specializes in investigative reporting and writing. I have written for the New York Times and other publications.