California trans child molester Hannah Tubbs was accused of attacking 4-year-old girl in 2013: documents
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING
EXCLUSIVE: Hannah Tubbs, the 26-year-old trans California child molester sentenced to a juvenile facility for assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom in 2014, was accused of attacking an even younger girl just one year earlier.
Explicit court documents obtained by Fox News Digital show Tubbs, then using the name James, was accused of sexually molesting a four-year-old girl at a California library in August 2013 while her mother was browsing books “just a few aisles over.”
Hannah Tubbs began identifying as female after being arrested last year in connection with a 2014 child molestation case, according to prosecutors.
(Los Angeles County)
The alleged attack inside the Northeast Bakersfield library took place near locked bathrooms. The victim claimed that Tubbs attacked her when she went to retrieve a key for the bathroom. She also said that Tubbs touched her and exposed himself to her. The girl claimed that Tubbs ordered her to do it. “
She shouted and “cried hysterically” when she found her mother. According to documents, she was pointing at her mouth as well as her private parts.
The girl and her mother identified Tubbs as the suspect, wearing a black shirt and shorts and blonde hair.
Bakersfield police did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Tubbs took a plea deal in the 2014 assault case after Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon’s office declined to transfer it to adult court last year – a development that prompted outrage over the lenient sentence.
Following the 2014 assault case, explicit Los Angeles jailhouse recordings emerged in February showing Tubbs gloating over the light sentence she received for the 2014 case, involving a 10-year-old victim assaulted in a Denny’s restroom.
She boasted that nothing would happen to her after she pleaded guilty due to Democrat Gascon’s policies and laughed that she won’t have to go back to prison or register as a sex offender. She also made explicit remarks about her victim that were not suitable for printing and instructed her father how to refer to her using female pronouns.
“They’re going to place me with other trannies who have seen their cases, or with one like me, that has a similar case,” Tubbs states. “So, when you appear in court, address me as she. “
District Attorney George Gascon speaks during a press conference at Alamo Square Park about a new bill to close a loophole in prosecuting automobile break-ins on Monday, November 26, 2018 in San Francisco, Calif.
( Lea Suzuki/The San Francisco Chronicle via Getty Images)
Tubbs did begin identifying as female after being arrested last year, according to prosecutors. She was sentenced to two years in a juvenile facility for the case that remained in juvenile court. This was in accordance with one of the progressive prosecutor’s day-one directives which prohibits “children” from being tried as adult defendants. She could serve six months in a juvenile facility and will not have to register as an sex offender.
At one of Tubbs’ hearings, a DA representative read the 2014 victim’s impact statement, which said in part, “I think back to that day more often than I would like, and it makes me sick. “
“New Year’s Day of 2014,” she continued. “My family rarely goes out for New Years, but my brother wanted something to do for the family and treat them to breakfast at Denny’s. It didn’t go well in the least. “
She said that she hasn’t been able live her life the way she used to in the eight years since the attack.
” Life has only gotten more difficult,” she explained. “It put me (and my brother) in therapy, not just for my well-being, but because he felt terrible that he couldn’t stop what had happened. “
In this photo provided by the County of Los Angeles, incoming Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon is sworn in as his wife Fabiola Kramsky holds a copy of the Constitution during a mostly-virtual ceremony in downtown Los Angeles Monday, Dec. 7, 2020. Gascon, who co-authored a 2014 ballot measure to reduce some nonviolent felonies to misdemeanors, has promised more reforms to keep low-level offenders, drug users and those who are mentally ill out of jail and has said he won’t seek the death penalty.
(Bryan Chan/County of Los Angeles via AP)
For years, she felt like she was being watched, unsafe and the “constant reminder of how defenseless” she was. She felt uncomfortable around male teachers, friends, and family.
” These people are dear to my heart, so I can’t even feel comfortable about them,” she said. It’s a terrible feeling. “
“Then, there are the strangers in the world that I pass by,” she said. “I look at those eyes and I can’t help but believe there’s evil intent behind them. So I stay in. “
Gascon admits that some charges should be reviewed individually and has since reversed his controversial directives.
“Like any responsible office, we learn as you go, take feedback form the community and make necessary adjustments to this work.” He stated in February that “a small amount of cases” require flexibility that his prosecutors cannot deny under his edicts.
“Specifically, we learned a lot from the Hannah Tubbs case about the need for a policy safety valve,” he added.
He also admitted that Tubbs went on after the 2014 attack to commit other offenses – including one in which DNA evidence linked her to the Denny’s assault.
Gascon’s office did not immediately respond to questions about the 2013 case. The embattled DA is currently facing his 2nd recall push in less that two years.
I have been writing professionally for over 20 years and have a deep understanding of the psychological and emotional elements that affect people. I’m an experienced ghostwriter and editor, as well as an award-winning author of five novels.