10 Best Chrome Extensions That Are Perfect for Everyone
Are you a great Chrome user? It’s great to hear that. But first, consider whether or not there are any essential Chrome extensions you are currently missing from your browsing life, so here we’re going to share with you 10 Best Chrome Extensions That Are Perfect for Everyone. So Let’s Start.
When you have too several passwords to remember, LastPass remembers them for you.
This chrome extension is an easy way to save you time and increase security. It is a single password manager that logs you into all your accounts. Remember to use your LastPass password to log into all or any of your accounts.
- Save usernames and passwords and LastPasswill log you in automatically.
- Fill the forms quickly to save your addresses, credit card numbers and more.
MozBar is an SEO toolbar extension that makes it easy for you to analyze your web pages’ SEO while you surf. You can modify your search to see data only for certain regions or all regions. Data such as website authority, domain authority, and link profile are available. You can also view link metrics and compare them. There is a pro version of MozBar, too.
Grammarly is a real-time grammar checking and spelling tool for online writing. It can check spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax as you type. There is also a dictionary feature that suggests similar words. if you use mobile phones for writing than Grammerly also have a mobile keyboard app.
VidIQ is a SaaS product and Chrome Extension that makes it easier to manage and optimize your YouTube channels. It provides real-time analytics and powerful insights to keep you updated about your channel’s performance.
- Learn more about insights and statistics beyond YouTube Analytics
- Find great videos with the Trending tab.
- You can check out any video’s YouTube rankings and see how your own video is doing on the charts.
- Keep track the history of the keyword to determine when a keyword is rising or down in popularity over time.
- Quickly find out which videos are performing the best on YouTube right now.
- Let this tool suggest keywords for you to use in your title, description and tags.
ColorZilla is a browser extension that allows you to find out the exact color of any object in your web browser. This is particularly useful if you need to match elements on a page with the color of an image.
- Advanced Color Picker (similar to Photoshop’s)
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- The “Webpage Color Analyzer” site helps you determine the palette of colors used in a particular website.
- Palette Viewer with 7 pre-installed palettes
- Eyedropper – sample the color of any pixel on the page
- Color History of recently picked colors
- Displays some info about the element, including the tag name, class, id and size.
- Auto copy picked colors to clipboard
- Get colors of dynamic hover elements
- Pick colors from Flash objects
- Pick colors at any zoom level
Honey is a chrome extension with which you save each product from the website and notify it when it is available at low price it’s one among the highest extensions for Chrome that finds coupon codes whenever you look online.
- Best for finding exclusive prices on Amazon.
- A free reward program called Honey Gold.
- Searches and filters the simplest value fitting your demand.
- Instant notifications.
7. GMass: Powerful Chrome Extension for Gmail Marketers
GMass (or Gmail Mass) permits users to compose and send mass emails using Gmail. It is a great tool because you can use it to replace third-party email platforms. you will love GMass to spice up your emailing functionality on the platform.
8. Notion Web Clipper: Chrome Extension for Geeks
It’s a Chrome extension for geeks that enables you to highlight and save what you see on the web.
It’s been designed by Notion, that could be a Google space different that helps groups craft higher ideas and collaborate effectively.
- Save anything online with just one click
- Use it on any device
- Organize your saved clips quickly
- Tag, share and comment on the clips
If you are someone who works online, you need to surf the internet to get your business done. It is often difficult to find the time to read or analyse something. It’s important to do it. Notion Web Clipper will help you with that.
9. WhatFont: Chrome Extension for identifying Any Site Fonts
WhatFont is a Chrome extension that allows web designers to easily identify and compare different fonts on a page. WhatFont will copy any page you have used it on. It then generates an image showing all fonts in different sizes. It can be used on other websites, such as Amazon or Google, but also on other sites where embedded fonts are used.
10. SimilarWeb: Traffic Rank & Website Analysis Extension
Similar Web is an SEO add on for both Chrome and Firefox.It allows you to check web site traffic and key metrics for any web site, as well as engagement rate, traffic ranking, keyword ranking, and traffic source. This is a great tool to find new and effective SEO methods, as well as analyze trends across web.
- Discover keyword trends
- Know fresh keywords
- Get benefit from the real traffic insights
- Analyze engagement metrics
- Explore unique visitors data
- Analyze your industry’s category
- Use month to date data
How to Install chrome Extension in Android
I know everyone knows how to install extension in pc but most of people don’t know how to install it in android phone so i will show you how to install it in android
1. Open the Kiwi browser from Play Store.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner to select Extension.
3. Click on ( From Store) to access chrome web store or simple search chrome web store and access it.
4. After you have found the extension, click on Add to Chrome. A message will appear asking you if you want to confirm your selection. Hit OK to install the extension in the Kiwi browser.
5. To manage extensions in the browser, tap on the three dots at the upper right corner. Select Extensions to open a list of all installed extensions. You can then disable, update, or remove them with just a few clicks.
Your Chrome extensions should install on Android, but there’s no guarantee all of them will work. Google Chrome Extensions aren’t optimized for Android devices.
We hope this list of 10 best chrome extensions that is perfect for everyone will help you in picking the right Chrome Extensions. We have chosen the extensions based on their compatibility with different types of users. Also which extension you like the most let me know in the comment section
I’m a journalist who specializes in investigative reporting and writing. I have written for the New York Times and other publications.